PDA

View Full Version : Paid Subscription in PhotoPost?

James Doyle
May 9th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Might be a silly question to some but where do members sign up for a paid subscription on PhotoPost. I setup a subscription in the PP Pro adminCP but for the life of me I can't find where the members can "click" to sign up.
:confused:
Also where do I find the e-card feature on the members page?:confused:

I've got the PP Pro intigatration with VB4.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

James

Chuck S
May 9th, 2012, 05:01 PM
The subscriptions should be listed under the tab in there profile.

Ecards was removed in Photopost 8 as noted in the announcements.

James Doyle
May 9th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Thanks Chuck!

Fair enough about the ecard feature...not sure if any members would have used it.

But I still can't find the link under the member's profile for the paid subscription.

Just one other quick question, I entered my PP licence # into my profile here on this forum but I don't show up as a Verified Customer. Any thoughts?

Chuck S
May 9th, 2012, 06:05 PM
In your gallery profile there is definately a list subscriptions link.

Verification is right at the top of all the forums here this should help

PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : General Discussion (http://www.photopost.com/forum/general-discussion/announcements.html)

James Doyle
May 10th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Thanks Chuck for the info....I see I'm a verified customer now.

On the matter of "paid subscriptions" I see the link for "comment/photo subscriptions" but I still can't for the life of me find where members would click for the "paid subscriptions". It's not overly important having this feature, but if I could have set it up within the gallery it would have been nice.

So what I am now doing is using the vBulletin "paid Subscription" feature and then setting up things in the gallery manually.

What I was trying to do was set it up so if members wanted a "Private album" and more upload allowments (space) then they could pay a small fee by subscription.

But as I said...all is good :) I have set it up in vb subscription feature.

Thanks for your assistance Chuck.

Chuck S
May 10th, 2012, 07:33 PM
I think your talking about notification. If in there profile you have subscriptions and they hit list subscriptions link but yes you can use vb subscriptions which users may see easier.