PDA

View Full Version : Photopost Classified

newbornhero
May 5th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Hi Chuck,

Wanna ask something about classified.
-Can i use auction system only ?
-I didn"t see any demo about classified auction system here.Where can i found it?
-Is there any features in classified auction like= buy it now price,reserve price,bidding increament and countdown timer ?
-Do you have any solution for this thread http://www.photopost.com/forum/reviewpost-bug-reports/147880-home-product-disappear-when-enable-cache.html

Thanks for any information.

Chuck S
May 6th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Thats been awhile what was the discussion behind the scenes when we say your server info etc?

You can not only use classifieds as an auction system by default I suppose a simple uploadproduct tweak to hide an action auction tick on all ads would allow you do to that.

classifieds has bidding buy it now and reserve feature sure and how much time is left is shown on the ad display.

viper357
August 30th, 2012, 07:30 AM
classifieds has bidding buy it now and reserve featureIs there a screenshot that shows those features you mentioned please, the demo site doesn't show that, thanks. Mostly wondering if there is a "buy it now" button that will close the ad?

Chuck S
August 30th, 2012, 07:45 AM
If the ad poster elects to allow buy it now there will be a buy it now link correct.

The buy it now works two ways. If there are multiple quantities then when a user buys an ad the quantity will be reduced by 1. If there is no multiple quantities then when a user buys an ad it is closed.