PDA

View Full Version : Disable or Modify Mobile Phone Interface

bdub
April 26th, 2012, 09:40 PM
My customers cannot access direct links to photos from their smart phones. This was never a problem before the installation of v.8. I need to either disable the mobile categories or fix it so that they can access photos from their posted url's.

Example: Access http://www.gmcmhphotos.com/photos/stick-s-pictures/p43973-igp9643-1.html from a smart phone and you will only get the list of categories rather than the expected photo.

Any advice?

Thanks
bdub

Chuck S
April 27th, 2012, 08:11 AM
If I go to your site you have broken your site so it looks strange in a real computer so you need to fix that also.

Maybe my suggestion would be turn off the mobile option in admin options.

bdub
April 27th, 2012, 08:49 AM
That was the lightbox theme. I've been trying them out but can't find one that suits me or my clients as well as the old default.

Thanks for telling me where that switch was. I felt sure there must be one. I've looked all over and never could find it.

Chuck S
April 27th, 2012, 08:52 AM
lightbox and flashupload are css for external apps the others are photopost css files

You can not use old version 7 styles on PP8

Yep that switch says to enable the mobile thing or not. We are actually reworking the mobile thing which right now is a java applet to be a straight css template thing.