PDA

View Full Version : PP 7.0.2 Comment page user-group bypass...

b6gm6n
March 30th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Hi...

I know i should look into the files myself but i wondered if you could help me first, I'm looking for 'comshow.php' not to be as great as it is now :) rather to ignore user-groups when a member is viewing that page and show all comments & ratings from which ever category and image has been uploaded to, but obviously beyond comshow they are at the mercy of the user-group checks as usual...

At the moment comshow will only allow members to view comments & ratings from certain images user-group allowing...

But i want the reverse :) can you help me by pointing me in the right direction? :) thanks

oh and the featured-thumbs on the PP main page... clicking random again shows images which your user-group is allowed to view... i could tweak that to show random images from all categories and times... cheers

Chuck S
March 30th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Look at the if clause for the catperms ugview. You will probally want to remove the if clause. You can get into more indepth modification discussions with users in THE MOD CORNER where you can discuss mods.

b6gm6n
March 31st, 2012, 07:05 PM
Cheers for that Chuck, got it... did what i needed to do and it's much better, cheers dude

Chuck S
April 1st, 2012, 10:16 AM
enjoy your weekend