PDA

View Full Version : Recent Galleries on Main Page

Zeldamo
March 23rd, 2012, 04:50 AM
Non verified users area unable to view mods so I'm unsure. Do we have the ability to view recent uploaded galleries into main page? Also, in lieu of Most Popular and Random images, convert that as Most Popular and Random Galleries. Lastly, is there a way promoting other sites (plugs) plugs using those extra fields?

Chuck S
March 23rd, 2012, 07:10 AM
Honestly I am not sure exactly what your asking but yes guests are not allowed to see content for verified customers.

There are various mods but none of those are part of the program. Those are mods and not supported by our company.

Our gallery is the product you want to buy and we show all the details features on the details tab in our header as well as customer galleries.

PhotoPost PHP Photo Sharing Gallery - Product Details (http://www.photopost.com/featuresphp.html)

You are talking about most popular random or recent images those are image blocks that appear on the gallery index.

You can use extra fields to place a link or enter data whatever you wish that is all part of the normal programming. Those extra fields can be different for every single category if you wish.

Zeldamo
March 24th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Bought photopost. Looking forward to view the mod section.

Chuck S
March 24th, 2012, 04:12 PM
If your trying to access content here make sure to read the VERIFICATION announcement on top of the forum of posts.

Zeldamo
March 24th, 2012, 04:13 PM
How long does it usually take for verification? my email account is armando@zeldamo.com

Zeldamo
March 24th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Okay, read and changed email to correspond with payment of software. Also clicked link to verify.

Zeldamo
March 24th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Arrgh, maybe I should stop visiting. This is a long processes.

Chuck S
March 24th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Customer Service would need to issue your license first. There are no licenses under the email you specify.

Once they actually process your order then you can make sure the forum and license emails are the same.

Zeldamo
March 24th, 2012, 06:22 PM
In 20 minutes, it will be 3 hrs, but email did state 24 hrs. Oh well, got excited to work on site today. Will have to wait until tomorrow.

"This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from the PhotoPost/ReviewPost store.

If you purchased a license for PhotoPost or ReviewPost, we will provide you with access to our members download area within 1 business day, and usually within a few hours or less. We manually verify all orders for your protection and ours but we understand that you want to download the software ASAP.

You can always see your order by going to
order.store.yahoo.net/OS/stat?techimo+xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date Sat Mar 24 13:15:34 PDT 2012"

Chuck S
March 24th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Yes it can take up to a day however as it says most are done in a few hours.

Zeldamo
March 24th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Most is the keyword.

Chuck S
March 25th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Yep and yours took a couple hours ;) I show your license was issued last night around 8:45pm.

Zeldamo
March 25th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Yup, installed and all now.

Chuck S
March 25th, 2012, 10:36 AM
enjoy your weekend.