PDA

View Full Version : Does PP (7.02) have this file...?

b6gm6n
March 19th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Hi...

I'm getting an error in my logs about a missing file...

File does not exist: /home/site/public_html/gallery/ajax.php, referer: http://www.mysite.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=25103&title=hello-kitty-3&cat=all

I don't seem to have it... is it a necessary file? please advise, cheers guys

(sorry to post here, not allowed in other forums)

b6gm6n
March 19th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Just found one more missing file...

[client x.x.x.x] File does not exist: /home/site/public_html/forums/clientscript/vbulletin_editor.js, referer: http://www.mysite.com/gallery/comments.php?photo=25729

I don't seem to have 'vbulletin_editor.js' - only the css file 'vbulletin_editor.css'

please advise, cheers

Chuck S
March 19th, 2012, 12:19 PM
How about a real url to your site so I can comment. I do not beleive we call any vb editor file that does not exist depending on how you have things setup.

Likewise there is no ajax.php file in our product so do not know how to coment about a file that does not exist in our app or coding. There is no reference to such a file in our coding. Definately need more info here.

b6gm6n
March 19th, 2012, 05:40 PM
ok Chuck will do... i found them in my server logs... thought it was odd... can i PM you the details later rather than post here? cheers

Chuck S
March 19th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Sure you can email

b6gm6n
March 19th, 2012, 06:20 PM
I've set you up an admin account and I'll email the details via the 'contact-us' link? seems the only way for me at the moment... would this be ok for you?

Chuck S
March 19th, 2012, 06:56 PM
yes the contact us link is the one you want to send anything to.

I would be happy to look for any reason why you try having a vbulletin_editor.js included.

b6gm6n
March 19th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Ok dude, on it's way, thanks

Chuck S
March 19th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Not a problem.

b6gm6n
March 20th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Thanks for your help Chuck, my host is giving me ear-ache about outdated scripts, whatever else... I've removed the temp account for you right now as i need to make some of my own investigations into another problem I've found... you know these hosts, you point out a simple error and they always say 'upgrade' not our fault it's your scripts/whatever... i doubt it's that, i must get a 100 visitors a day to my forums... hardly a ball-buster... ho hum... i may just go the whole hog and get vB4 and PP8 and all the rest... we'll see... they can't complain then can they? :) anyways chuck thanks for looking at this for me, I'll try and investigate myself and see what i can find, i'll post back here with any findings etc, cheers dude.

Chuck S
March 20th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Not a problem let me know if you need anything.

b6gm6n
March 30th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Actually i found in the comments template includes for 2 vbulletin js files which i didn't have anymore in my forums dir... this is most likely from my old days PP installs.

Chuck S
March 30th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Yeah the templating has changed in PP8 your talking about earlier code