PDA

View Full Version : PP error messages

webmogul
March 6th, 2012, 05:51 AM
Chuck,

I sent you a mail as I have in the past to the omeg... address describing some issues that cropped up when my site went offline due to a power outage at the hosting service. When this finally came back online, uploading and moving photos did not work.

I included all the details and the error messages in the mail as well as question about updating everything.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jeff
Munich

Chuck S
March 6th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Support for the Photopost products is through the actual photopost company which is this website support forums or email of this site. The email your referring to is not a valid email so you are sending email into cyberspace.

To be able to post for support on the forums here read this tutorial.

PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : Before You Buy (http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html)

webmogul
March 6th, 2012, 12:33 PM
I just renewed my member area access and used the support form to send the details of the issues pending to you. I can also post it here, but I thought it was better to keep the urls private.

Jeff
Munich

Chuck S
March 6th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Okay not a problem.

webmogul
March 6th, 2012, 04:08 PM
I replied to the support email you sent to me, Chuck...

Jeff

Chuck S
March 6th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Okay I will look.

webmogul
March 7th, 2012, 03:01 PM
I see the update has been done - great! My orange.css was apparently not compatible so I am working on that now. I do see that the showphoto page lays out way too wide because there are 8 photos in the filmstrip. I do not see a way to reduce the number of photos showing in the filmstrip - how would I do that? Also, the choice to move the film strip preview to the top, bottom, or sides does seem to make any difference.

Lastly, but most important, the original issue of the error messages is still there. Have you had a chance to take a look at that?

Jeff

Chuck S
March 7th, 2012, 03:42 PM
We have emailed you a number of times but emails keep getting returned. You never gave an admin login so not like we can sign in and look at anything.

webmogul
March 7th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Don't understand why mails were returned as others have made it - the contract for the upgrade for example, which I returned to you as the upgrade was done. The logons were on the forms, but I just sent a mail through the support page with the information again.
Jeff

Chuck S
March 7th, 2012, 04:00 PM
We got server sign on but not admin login but will check helpdesk.

webmogul
March 7th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Just sent the admin thru the helpdesk... my error.

J

Chuck S
March 7th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Okay thanks I will check.