PDA

View Full Version : before buying an upgrade service, could you do this?

chapsrulez
February 14th, 2012, 12:51 AM
i currently have version 6.22 of photopost running on my server.

i need you to help me with two things

first thing is to update the software to the latest version 8.00 (i have a valid license, which i bougth this weekend)

the second and most important thing is to rename all photopost tables within my database with a prefix. this is because im not using prefixes (in vbulletin tables nor photopost) and im trying to update vbulletin to its latest version and im having a conflict with the "cache" table created by photopost.

i have a dedicated server so you'll have full acces (via ssh if necessary)
could you help me with this job, specially the second part.
thanks

carlos

Chuck S
February 14th, 2012, 08:56 AM
You can purchase the installation service for us to do that not upgrade service.

chapsrulez
February 14th, 2012, 09:17 AM
so fo 59 dlls you will update and rename the tables?
im buying the installation service, what info do you need?

access to my service control panel (whm/cpanel)?
ssh access?

anything else?
/cas

Chuck S
February 14th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Yes cpanel access will work and a url and admin login for the application.

Yes I can rename the tables and upgrade it for the install fee. The extra ten dollars difference between the services allows me to rename the tables for you. ;)

chapsrulez
February 14th, 2012, 10:40 AM
hi chuck.

i bought the install package and send you all the info except the user/password for the admin panel in photopost, i tried to send you an private message but you have set not to recive them.

where do i send you this info?
/cas

Chuck S
February 14th, 2012, 10:55 AM
You would sent all that all back to customer service with the install agreement they send you.

chapsrulez
February 14th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Its been almost 4 hours since i ordered the installation service and i havent heard from customer service.

Chuck S
February 14th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Okay well that can be standard depending it can take up to 24 hours to process an order although most are handled within hours.