PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds Support

Jman423
February 13th, 2012, 05:54 PM
I am not able to post in the appropriate support forum because my client's license is not linked to me, but I am performing the installation and maintenance of the software.

I've installed everything (classifieds) per instructions and I am not able to get thumbnails to work properly. I get the link for the image, but no thumbnail. The regular image shows up OK. I've confirmed permissions are as they should be. I am assuming it has something to do with the ImageMagick or GD2 settings, but I don't even know where to start. I've searched the forums, but I didn't find anything that fixed the problem.

Thank you

Chuck S
February 13th, 2012, 06:56 PM
You can post a url and we can give a quick answer but if you properly want to open a support request you need to get our customer to post as they are the one who has support access. There is no way I can give you access.

Jman423
February 13th, 2012, 07:16 PM
I have their credentials for the member's area, how exactly can we change the email address so that I can link my forum ID to that account? Or do I just need to work around it and create a new forum ID? Either way, we would need to change their email address.

Thanks

Chuck S
February 13th, 2012, 07:47 PM
They can request any email change etc. Since you are not the license holder you can not change anything on the license.

Jman423
February 14th, 2012, 04:25 PM
They can request any email change etc. Since you are not the license holder you can not change anything on the license.

OK, it should all be sorted out now. I still can't post in the support forum... I guess I'm waiting on a cron to run?

Chuck S
February 14th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Yes like the tutorial says emails must match and it can take a few for the cron to run.