PDA

View Full Version : Access in this forum

Hummie
February 6th, 2012, 02:46 PM
I have a paid version of Photopost (7 I believe).

I am trying to solve a problem and when searching this forum, I keep running across areas I cannot read or access.

What do I need to do to change that?

Basically, I have the members featured photos on the top of my forum and I want to change it from four images to three and I cannot remember where that setting is located (or make the thumbnails smaller).

Also, I need to get rid of the {ppcode} in the comments....I upgraded vbulletin and now the smilies are not working anymore, so I might as well fix this problem and go back to the basic editor. I remember reading about that long ago.

Chuck S
February 6th, 2012, 03:39 PM
You would have to upgrade your photopost if you want to ensure things work in later vb versions.

You can also post for support as well as get the new code when you renew your members access.

Hummie
February 6th, 2012, 05:45 PM
I thought I was using the latest Photopost. I saw 8 was in beta in these forum threads and I have 7.

How do I renew my member access? Does it cost?

I need to go find my information for logging in to the members area. . .

I think I remember doing the "Generate vBulletin Plugin XML" and installing it ... that replaced what I used to do. . ..I cannot find my version in the gallery admin area, but that's what version it says with the plug-in. It works fine -- just want to change it to 3 photos instead of 4.

Edit: I clicked to generate the plugin and read the coding and changed it and reinstalled it, so I was able to get it to 3 photos instead of 4.

Now just to get the {ppcode} to disappear...

Chuck S
February 6th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Yes if you want access to code or support you need to renew access and that does cost

PhotoPost Pro / vBGallery License (http://techimo.stores.yahoo.net/photlic.html)

One owned license grants you the right to run one software installation on one domain for an unlimited time, and purchasing an owned license gives you access to our members download area and support for one year. After that year you would purchase a members area renewal and thats 39.00