PDA

View Full Version : Gallery Message <<<<<problem

Samacars.com
December 1st, 2011, 02:09 PM
Hellow,

I am Abdu
I have problem in my website when I want to upload an picture

the problem is :
An error occurred while attempting to create a folder for your files. If the problem persists, please notify the webmaster

:(

Chuck S
December 1st, 2011, 04:35 PM
Per the installation instructions your users and files directories under your gallery directory need to be 777 permissions.

Samacars.com
December 2nd, 2011, 12:02 AM
I did it
But also still

No Image specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

?????????????

Chuck S
December 2nd, 2011, 07:26 AM
check your php safe mode is it on or off?

Your permissions structure in those two directories needs to be 777 at every level and your files and user server paths need to be full complete accurate paths in the gallery options.

You have checked all this?

Samacars.com
December 3rd, 2011, 06:58 PM
I checked my php safe mode , its Off

and also I checked the 777 permissions

but it still the same problem:(

Chuck S
December 3rd, 2011, 07:10 PM
Then your server path to the directory has to be incorrect. I stated the 3 things it could be in my reply and your replied about 2 of them. Your issue has to be one of the 3 things I said.

Samacars.com
December 3rd, 2011, 08:52 PM
I am very sad :(:(:(:(
because I tried all the solutions that you said , but I could not upload any picture

Chuck S
December 3rd, 2011, 10:06 PM
The error can ONLY be on of those three things. I would highly suspect your server path to the users directory is incorrect. This is one of those absolute issues it can only be permissions or path error. You need to go back over those issues again and recheck things.

Samacars.com
December 4th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Can you tell with the details
what my path ? and where I must to put the path ?

Chuck S
December 4th, 2011, 09:43 PM
I would not be able to tell you your server path I am not your host but you can view your forum path and figure out your gallery files and user server paths from your vbulletin admin panel under maintenance phpinfo. You must enter the correct urls and server paths for your gallery under your vbgallery admin tab in the settings.