PDA

View Full Version : I have bought a new site

bremereric
September 12th, 2011, 06:30 PM
I have photopost version 7.01 on my vbulletin 4.1.3 site. Where can I find my license. I have access to the admin settings in photopost. The previous owner is real slow with giving me any information. When he upgraded to vb 4.1.3 I believe this killed some of the things in photopost. I have checked the usergroup and other settings and no one has access to upload pictures.

Chuck S
September 12th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Here are the license details of PhotoPost

PhotoPost Photo Gallery License Agreement (http://www.photopost.com/phplicense.html)

We can not release someone else's customer information to you sorry.

The owner as you say is the owner of any license they purchased. It would not be transferred to you.

bremereric
September 12th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Here are the license details of PhotoPost

We can not release someone else's customer information to you sorry.

The owner as you say is the owner of any license they purchased. It would not be transferred to you.So what is my fastest fix...just buy the license?
And which one suits me best?

Chuck S
September 12th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Yes of course that would be the fastest we have no control over the individual your dealing with. Customer Confidentiality and Privacy nowadays is very crutial.

bremereric
September 12th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Okay I bought it and when I get the license and I show up verified I will be back to ask for more help. Only thing not working is getting the browse button to upload photos.

Chuck S
September 12th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Yes once your order is processed you should be able to get verified

bremereric
September 12th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Alright I am back.

Chuck S
September 12th, 2011, 10:12 PM
yes and your verified.