PDA

View Full Version : Stock demo of classifieds

Bryan Ex
August 18th, 2011, 07:24 PM
As chance would have it I have a second client asking for a classified section on their web site. Most of what they are asking for is included in Photopost classifieds but I'm having difficulty finding a stock version demo of what's included "out of the box". Viper Alley is a great example of what CAN be done with your classifieds but I would like to see a stand alone version with no forum integration or heavy CSS or template modifications. Where can I see a standard version of PhotoPost Classifieds in action?

Chuck S
August 18th, 2011, 09:27 PM
I have a stock test site below but its integrated with my vb4

Main Index - PhotoPost Classifieds (http://www.reeftalk.com/classifieds)

Bryan Ex
August 19th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Other than the actual user name is there any VB generated content in your example (profile data for example)? What is the "Product Options" menu in the top right corner of a listing page supposed to display? It indicates it's a drop down selection but only displays a thin horizontal line.

Chuck S
August 20th, 2011, 02:25 AM
Vb profile info would be shown in the vb profile. As far as product options that shows actions for user or admin depending on permissions. You see no options as I do not give guests any options other than to view.