PDA

View Full Version : On-the-fly language change for ReviewPost

fernando.amida
August 1st, 2011, 04:55 PM
Hi, I have a question before buying ReviewPost.

I need to know what is the current state for on-the-fly language change feature on ReviewPost. I had read a couple of posts here on the forum.

I'm not refering to the integration with vBulletin languages and the like, I want to know the capability of ReviewPost doing this by itself.

If I install ReviewPost on its own, it is possible that the users change the language on-the-fly by default? If not, could you give some idea of what kind of modifications would be needed to make this happen?

I would also like to know if there is support to upload videos along with the photos on each post on ReviewPost. Like before, if there is no default support for uploading videos, how hard do you think it would be to make the modifications?

Thanks.

Chuck S
August 1st, 2011, 05:24 PM
Reviewpost is only released in english.

There is a feature where you can define and create different languages.

Users can change there language to an alternate language in there profile settings of reviewpost if the admin has defined multiple languages

You can not upload video in Reviewpost that is a gallery only feature. How you would modify the code would be up to you. I can not say how hard it would be for you to do it. I guess it all depends on your programming skills.

fernando.amida
August 1st, 2011, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the quick answer.

I'm pretty skilled. Actually, I was just lookin for a high-level thought of how to do it, but if there is an option to change that on the user profile, then that's all I need to know. I can work directly with that ;)

Thanks.

Chuck S
August 1st, 2011, 06:25 PM
Not a problem glad to help out.