PDA

View Full Version : Photopost Upload API / plugin

Jan Klerks
July 19th, 2011, 10:04 AM
I'd like to add pages to my Website (which uses both vBulletin and PhotoPost) which allows visitors of that page to upload an image to a specific category in photopost. Basically it would just be an input field and an upload button on a page outside the photopost directory, and the script would take care of the rest. Is there such a script somewhere?

Chuck S
July 19th, 2011, 10:47 AM
No there is not you would need to create such a script.

AlpineZone
April 3rd, 2014, 08:36 AM
Sorry to bump this old thread. Our users use Tapatalk. They just released a way to upload images to the server but it needs to connect to an API. Is there anything in the cards for this in the future?

See here --> https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/setup-direct-image-server-for-your-byo-app.24037/

Chuck S
April 3rd, 2014, 09:59 AM
Tapatalk is not an application we integrate with so doubt I have anything useful to add. There are no plans to integrate with Tapatalk.

Our application successfully has its own mobile style and you can upload to your gallery without any issues using our product.

AlpineZone
April 3rd, 2014, 10:06 AM
Tapatalk is not an application we integrate with so doubt I have anything useful to add. There are no plans to integrate with Tapatalk.

Our application successfully has its own mobile style and you can upload to your gallery without any issues using our product.

Yeah I figured that. Just trying to make things more seamless for end users. I didn't expect anything would exist.

Thanks anyway.

Chuck S
April 3rd, 2014, 11:33 AM
Yeah well remember Tapatalk is a mobile thing developed for vBulletin. We integrate with vBulletin can never say we integrate with the thousands of plugins mods etc out there.

If such an integration would exist it would be from Tapatalk creating a mobile thing for PhotoPost. Basically Tapatalk integration itself would not be too hard if Tapatalk created such a thing. That way Tapatalk could be integrated with our application and as far as vB all that should be needed to be done is a special template set. That requires though some work/interest from them before we could even think about adding whatever stuff we would need to do to support such an addon.