PDA

View Full Version : Vb4 upgrade database error

JacobYTG
July 17th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Hi Chuck,

I'm having the same issue as in this thread:
http://www.photopost.com/forum/general-discussion/144599-what-product-gave-me-database-table.html

But the difference in mine is I already have cp_ as my database table prefix for Photopost Classified.

So I'm getting the vb3_cache error when I upgrade my vbulletin forum from 3.8 to 4.1.4

So would I just delete the vb3_ ones from Photopost Classified since I already have cp_ database table prefix with the same cp_cache?

I renewed my license last night.

Chuck S
July 17th, 2011, 06:40 PM
I can not tell you to delete vbulletin tables that would be irresponsible of me. ;) I can tell you our tables would be the ones prefixed with the prefix noted in your config settings of classifieds. If it is cp_ then that is what your classifieds tables are. If your getting some vb4 error about some table that is there's not ours then that is on your vb. You need to do whatever you need to do to resolve that. Our tables are as you see the ones with our prefix.

The thread your pointing out is about some gentlemen who gave his classifieds table the same prefix as his vb tables which is wrong to do.

JacobYTG
July 23rd, 2011, 12:35 AM
Thanks Chuck, it was another plugin I was using a long time ago.

I deleted it, upgrade went fine.:)

Jake

Chuck S
July 23rd, 2011, 08:40 AM
glad you got it sorted hacks can be a pain ;)