PDA

View Full Version : Have I missed something?

BullyBoy
July 15th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Am I being a bit dim, or would it be good to have a place where new customers can post in order to become verified?

Chuck S
July 15th, 2011, 03:22 PM
New customers are able to follow the steps to be verified and once the cron has run you can obtain support. Regular users are allowed to post in the general non support forums without being verified.

Avros
June 28th, 2013, 01:10 AM
My status says I am Verified Customer and still I cannot view codes within posts. Any reason?

Chuck S
June 28th, 2013, 07:32 AM
One owned license grants you the right to run one software installation on one domain for an unlimited time, and purchasing an owned license gives you access to our members download area and support for one year.

Your members access expired 3 weeks ago thus to obtain support or access to the code you must renew members access.

MediaHound
July 5th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Please not after making the change and allowing sufficient time for the cron task to bump you into the verified group you would then need to post on the forum to elevate yourself. This is how vbulletin usergroup change works.
I, too, am simply posting on the forum to elevate myself. Feel free to ignore this post. Once elevated I will be posting a relevant thread in a relevant category, something I cannot seem to do at this moment although Verified Customer does appear below my username in postbit_legacy..

MediaHound
July 5th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Interesting, now the Verified Customer text seems to not be there anymore. It was there 5 minutes ago when viewing a thread of mine from eight years ago. Sigh..

Chuck S
July 5th, 2013, 10:23 PM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : General Discussion (http://www.photopost.com/forum/general-discussion/announcements.html)

This should assist you. You must have current members access to download code and receive support to view the support forums and the email associated with your forum account must be the one on your license.

coloradok5
August 28th, 2013, 11:06 AM
We would ask anyone who is a valid license holder that does not see this tag under their username that they update their forum account email to match that of there license so they will show as a verified customer.
Hmmm, my emails are both the same, I must have done something incorrect?

Could it be because I have two license's with one being current and the other not?

Chuck S
August 28th, 2013, 11:54 AM
The email on your forum username must match the license that has current members access. The email on the forum account your posting is not tied to any license in our license system which is why you are not verified.

coloradok5
August 28th, 2013, 11:56 AM
The email on your forum username must match the license that has current members access.

It does.

Chuck S
August 28th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Steven I can guarantee you that there is no license in our system for the email sales@blahblah.com

If I look up your domain name I find one license and the email is completely different that what your trying to use here on the forums hense you are not verified.

I do not know what other way I can spin this. ;)

Login to your members area and under the contact info it lists your name and email on the license. You will see I am right.

Does the email from usa.net ring a bell.

coloradok5
August 28th, 2013, 12:10 PM
You're right! Hmmm, I must have been on crack or something! :eek:

Chuck S
August 28th, 2013, 12:21 PM
;) No problem my friend thats why I gave you the hint. Not like I am gonna post your real email for spammers.

coloradok5
August 28th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Thanks! Do you know how long it takes to get this uber cool Verified Customer status?

coloradok5
August 28th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Ahhh :D

Chuck S
August 28th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Yep takes as long as it takes for the forum cron to run that run which does so once an hour. ;)