PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade options

ReefHound
May 19th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Is there a matrix that shows which versions of vbGallery work with which versions of vBulletin? We have vBulletin 3.6.5 and vbGallery 2.1 and are considering our upgrade options and costs. We can upgrade vBulletin for free to 3.7.4 or pay to upgrade to 4.1

What is the latest vbGallery upgrade options (free and paid) for the following.

vBulletin 3.6.5, vbGallery ????

vBulletin 3.7.4, vbGallery ????

vBulletin 4.1 , vbGallery ????

Chuck S
May 19th, 2011, 05:29 PM
The version information is all shown in your photopost members area.

ReefHound
May 20th, 2011, 05:41 PM
So we are supposed to pay $39 to renew member access just to get a price quote on upgrading? How do I even know there IS an upgrade option? Can you guarantee our cost to upgrade will be at least $39 cheaper than to just buy a license as a new customer?

Chuck S
May 21st, 2011, 11:12 AM
I do not beleive you understand my post. If you want to download the code and you do not have access to download you would renew members access for $39.00. I never said anything about renewing above that was never discussed.

Your asked how you where suppose to know which vbGallery version is for what vbulletin version. I stated that you can sign into your members area and it is clearly listed which version is for what vb. There are multiple vbGallery versions for specific vbulletin versions in your members area. You can upgrade your gallery yourself for nothing if you do the upgrade. If you wish us to upgrade vbGallery to the newest version that supports your vb version then that fee is $49.00.