PDA

View Full Version : Thumbnail Orientation Problem

Pat French
March 15th, 2011, 08:14 PM
All of a sudden all my thumbnails on the left side that appear in Most Recent, etc. are not in the right orientation... they are appearing in portrait when they should be landscape. But when you go to the gallery the thumbs along the top are doing the same, appearing in portrait instead of landscape, BUT the selected image appears in the right orientation -- Landscape.

Can anyone help with this?? It was fine two days ago and I haven't changed anything that relates to how they should appear. Thanks for the help!!:confused:

Chuck S
March 15th, 2011, 08:27 PM
url?

did you change your thumbnail type tp uniform thumbs?

Pat French
March 16th, 2011, 07:25 AM
Sorry but it wouldn't let me post the direct link: throttleshots.com/gallery/index.php

The site is still in the working phase. If you are referring to the uniform thumbs in the upload photo menu, then the answer is no. Thanks.

Chuck S
March 16th, 2011, 08:03 AM
You can sent an admin login through the contact us link to have us take a look at your settings.

Pat French
March 16th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Sent the info.... thanks.

Chuck S
March 16th, 2011, 08:36 AM
No problem

Chuck S
March 16th, 2011, 08:42 AM
You where openly setting in your upload options to rotate your thumbnails 90 degrees.

Pat French
March 16th, 2011, 09:59 AM
You where openly setting in your upload options to rotate your thumbnails 90 degrees.
I had changed that because I thought that was what was enabling you to rotate your photo's when in the "Edit Photo" screen "Rotate CCW or Rotate CW. I changed it because those two options were not working. Is that something that needs to be turned on as well "Rotate CCW or Rotate CW" or does the program know automatically whether your photo should be portrait or landscape when uploaded?

Again thanks for your help, it's appreciated.

Chuck S
March 16th, 2011, 10:01 AM
No you can rotate photos directly in edit photo

That option is to physically rotate thumbnails as it noted. Those are the various different thumbnail options in there.