PDA

View Full Version : Install Problems

jamiedolan
February 15th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Hello;

I'm having some trouble installing. I tried to go to the support forum, but I do not have access. I am logged in with the account that has access to the software, when I click members area, I see the license information.

Can you please let me know if there is something else I need to do to gain access to the support forum?

Jamie

Chuck S
February 15th, 2011, 12:41 PM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : Before You Buy (http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html)

That should assist you at the top of most all the support forums on how to become verified. Your forum email must match a email on a license that has current members access.

jamiedolan
February 15th, 2011, 12:45 PM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : Before You Buy (http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html)

That should assist you at the top of most all the support forums on how to become verified. Your forum email must match a email on a license that has current members access.

Thanks. I thought when I purchased the software that it had created a second account that I was logged into on the forum. That must just be to access the Download area.

:)

Jamie

Chuck S
February 15th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Yes we only give you members access to download the code etc. Support forum registration is up to you and not mandatory but to be verified the requirements must be met. There are no licenses tied to that forum email account your using which is why you are not coming up verified. changing your forum email should resolve that.

jamiedolan
February 15th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Yes we only give you members access to download the code etc. Support forum registration is up to you and not mandatory but to be verified the requirements must be met. There are no licenses tied to that forum email account your using which is why you are not coming up verified. changing your forum email should resolve that.

Thanks again. I post my question in the support area once the cron job runs and bumps up my account.

Jamie

Chuck S
February 15th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Your verified that I am seeing