PDA

View Full Version : Can't post

Amedeus
February 2nd, 2011, 07:29 PM
I own several licenses, although they are expired, and I can't post in the forums.
Does my license need to be current to post in the forum? If so, I don't remember this being true in the past.

Thanks, Cliff

Chuck S
February 3rd, 2011, 08:31 AM
This has always been true although we may not have enforced the forum verification as strictly as we have the past 2 years. This wording has never change on our pages since the beginning of Photopost.

One owned license grants you the right to run one software installation on one domain for an unlimited time, and purchasing an owned license gives you access to our members download area and support for one year.

So yes to access the product support forums you would need to renew members access. You can access the forums you just cant post for support or see verified member content without renewing.

kprojects
February 27th, 2011, 11:43 AM
I just purchased photopost classifieds and can get into the member area - is there somewhere that I need to put a license number or something so that I can post/read member forums?

kprojects
February 27th, 2011, 11:46 AM
nevermind.. I saw found the info saying I need to put the same email account on here as I used to purchase the software..

Chuck S
February 27th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Yes and you are verified ;)