PDA

View Full Version : Upload & Share without login?

jamiedolan
January 22nd, 2011, 03:11 PM
Hello;

Would there be a way to allow anonymous users to upload to the photo gallery? (perhaps putting the photos into a general gallery or allowing the user to select from a couple galleries)

I have a photo hosting script for my site, similar to tinypic and would like to know if there is anyway to integrate it with PhotoPost, so all of my photo hosting is combined into the same system.

I can have a programmer make modifications to my photo upload script if it is possible with integrate the two.

Thanks,

Jamie

Chuck S
January 22nd, 2011, 05:02 PM
You can allow guests to upload if you choose to give that groups permissons to do so under admin edit usergroups.

You can not integrate products we do not say there is an integration for.

jamiedolan
January 22nd, 2011, 05:55 PM
You can allow guests to upload if you choose to give that groups permissons to do so under admin edit usergroups.

Is there a way to create a very simple photo upload page (i.e. have a basic upload field / button as the only content on the page; other than the page header) that returns the uploaded image along with the URL code?

You can not integrate products we do not say there is an integration for.

Are you saying that you don't support the integration of other products, or that it violates your licensing terms?

I looked at the license and it says: "PhotoPost source code may be altered (at the owners risk)" Is this inaccurate?

Is the paid version of your PhotoPost software encoded?

Thanks,

Jamie

Chuck S
January 22nd, 2011, 08:39 PM
You can create whatever integration or code modifications you wish but we do not provide support for or assist in anyway with mods. We support the default written code. The integrations we support are listed on our site as those are the ones we have written.

http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/114560-what-integrations-we-support.html

You can modify the upload page any way you wish. Our upload page is going to look pretty much like what you see here

http://www.photopost.com/photopost/uploadphoto.php?cat=515

jamiedolan
January 22nd, 2011, 09:00 PM
You can modify the upload page any way you wish. Our upload page is going to look pretty much like what you see here

Great, Thanks. That upload page looks good, we will only need minimal changes.

Is there somewhere I can see what the Java uploader looks like? I don't see it on your demo site, but maybe I am just missing it.

Thanks
Jamie

Chuck S
January 23rd, 2011, 08:42 AM
You mean the flash uploader it is there right on the page. SELECT FILES FOR UPLOAD. hit that