PDA

View Full Version : Three questions before buying

ceho
January 20th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Hi there,

before I buy from you I would like to get some information on the following questions:

after importing existing albums, will the vBulletin "profile" albums be available for the new user profile and blog customizations, will this features still work 100% with vB Gallery?
Is the latest version of the vB Gallery compatible with the new vB iPhone app, will the albums be available in the app as well?
Will the latest version be fully compatible and work together with vBSEO 3.6 and its new features?

Thanks a lot for some clarification :-).

Chuck S
January 20th, 2011, 08:43 AM
any customizations your talking about to specific areas of vbulletin have nothing to do with the gallery. The gallery is a whole separate url and files. Your forum is located in your forums directory and your gallery in the gallery directory. The gallery will use the forum header footer and style like any other vb addon.

I do not believe the gallery product would be compatible with cell phone viewing. I do not beleive vbulletin by default is compatible with that. I see no options for such a thing in my default vb4 install

Our application has nothing to do with vbSEO. vbSEO is a product addon written for vbulletin much like out application. vbSEO does not write there application for other products like ours.

jamiedolan
February 3rd, 2011, 11:37 PM
I do not believe the gallery product would be compatible with cell phone viewing. I do not beleive vbulletin by default is compatible with that. I see no options for such a thing in my default vb4 install

I've been demoing the VB Iphone/Ipod app. There is a function in the app that allows your to view and upload to the galleries built into VB. VB told me that PhotoPost would current not be able to be viewed via their Iphone/Ipod app and support for such a function would have to come from your end.

Jamie

Chuck S
February 4th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Yep as noted vb mods are not going to natively work outside there normal parameters.

DMiller95050
March 6th, 2011, 05:27 AM
Is there any free trial before I buy it? Just want to try it first before buying the product.

Chuck S
March 6th, 2011, 09:49 AM
No sorry much like most any php program that is not locked down to editing there is no way to offer trials. vbulletin invisionboard photopost most of the companies out there with php products do not offer trials for this reason. Once you have the code you have it.