View Full Version : What file has the film-strip previews on the showproduct page?
December 19th, 2010, 02:46 PM
What file has the film-strip previews on the showproduct page?
December 19th, 2010, 02:47 PM
well to answer what do you really mean by this. They are defined in showproduct and the filmstrip templates are the ones that show them.
December 19th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Here are some more specific questions related to this.
1) Which php file is calling the URL titles for each preview being called in the film strip on the showproduct page? I need to edit the appropriate title string so this wont add an extra hyphen to the URL. I was able to solve this here (http://www.photopost.com/forum/reviewpost-how-do-i/144782-how-do-i-remove-extra-hyphen-url.html) but now I need it to be consistent on the film strip too.
2) How do you add names under each picture in the film strip? It shows only pictures but nothing underneath each picture in the film strip.
3) How do you completely disable the film strip? I see options for location, but not to turn on or off.
December 19th, 2010, 04:00 PM
1. the file is showproduct.php
2. you can really ask code mod questions in the mod corner. I sometimes answer simple things on the support forums but generally full mod questions you need to ask there. You would need to alter both php and template files to do something like that.
3. You can turn off the next prev images right in showproduct options in admin.
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.