PDA

View Full Version : Example site of Reviewpost (with latest release)

dutchbb
October 20th, 2010, 05:59 AM
I'm currently running Reviewpost 3.33 and maybe want to upgrade. Is there an example site for showing the latest release or is anyone willing to post his/her site to check it out? To see if it's worthwhile to upgrade. Because we have lots of template edits and I'm not going to upgrade if it's not worth it.

Thanks

Ramses
October 20th, 2010, 06:12 AM
Maybe a suggestion from my side, it's hard to find informations about all other products than pp gallery.

Chuck S
October 20th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Main Index - Reeftalk Reviews (http://www.reeftalk.com/reviews)

Ramses the reviewpost and classifieds pages are listed on our main site page. You see more about the gallery as thats the product that is the seller.

dutchbb
October 20th, 2010, 08:35 AM
Tnx. And for vB3.8 please? :)

Chuck S
October 20th, 2010, 08:36 AM
I cant say I do not run a vb 3.8 site ;)

MatiasCandy
November 15th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Check out Reef Theory (http://www.reeftheory.com) they are setting up their website now with the Gallary and Classifieds. I not sure if they have or going to add the Review section yet.

Might be about money since they are just starting up.

rcsmith01
November 21st, 2010, 02:45 PM
You know how you can create custom drop down boxes for items, Can you search those in the new version?

rcsmith01
November 21st, 2010, 02:50 PM
Maybe a suggestion from my side, it's hard to find informations about all other products than pp gallery.

when you go to the reviewpost.com page all the featured sites don't work.

Chuck S
November 21st, 2010, 04:24 PM
No you can not search additional extra fields in the new version. I really do not know a way you can search those the way they are stored. The data is stored across many fields and in different arrays. Michael or I have never found a way to really search those.

rcsmith01
November 21st, 2010, 07:08 PM
No you can not search additional extra fields in the new version. I really do not know a way you can search those the way they are stored. The data is stored across many fields and in different arrays. Michael or I have never found a way to really search those.

You know the program inside and out and I'm just a hacker, not a programmer.
To me it looks like the data is stored in the rp_productextras field. Maybe some javascript could pull the extra field name, and then drop down the extra fields options once selected.

That search could be a very powerful option.

InterFX
December 29th, 2010, 02:34 PM
Can anyone post the latest ReviewPost version not integrated inside of VB?

Thanks in advance -

Chuck S
December 29th, 2010, 09:49 PM
The latest reviewpost integrated with vb will look the same not integrated with vb minus the vb header footer. The rest is simply style colors.

The way the program looks does not depend on the integration it looks the same no matter what integration you use.