PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading my vB with PhotoPost inside

b.stokes
October 13th, 2010, 10:12 PM
vBulletin is currently having problems regarding their pictures & albums trojan script 473411 (http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?364313-trojan-script-473411) My question is this, I'm running PhotoPost 7.02 inside vB. Should I loose my vB due to a Trojan/ virus and require reinstalling my vB do I loose my PhotoPost too. What happens?

Chuck S
October 14th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Your PhotoPost Pro 7.02 supports any vb3 or vb4 version so I would simply suggest if your trying to fix any vb bug simple upgrade your vb to the version that fixes there bug.

That post on vbulletin does not even say it is a definite issue with vbulletin yet. It can also be an issue with the virus program detection. Most people seem to think its a false positive.

b.stokes
October 15th, 2010, 01:32 AM
Your PhotoPost Pro 7.02 supports any vb3 or vb4 version so I would simply suggest if your trying to fix any vb bug simple upgrade your vb to the version that fixes there bug.

That post on vbulletin does not even say it is a definite issue with vbulletin yet. It can also be an issue with the virus program detection. Most people seem to think its a false positive.

It was a false positive. My Pictures & Albums no longer display Trojan warnings since new definitions.

Chuck S
October 15th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Yep that sounds about right.