PDA

View Full Version : Unverified after verified and some years ?

Peter
September 21st, 2010, 01:03 PM
Im not able to post anything in the board and as you can see in my profile of course I am a customer.

I cant even see my own messages, why ?

I get a "Content visible to verified customers only." in the code I wrote myself in the forum.

Can someone please correct my account ?

Thanks.

Chuck S
September 21st, 2010, 01:18 PM
Peter this should assist you

PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : Before You Buy (http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html)

Our licensing policy has always stated you may run photopost on your site forever and you get one year members access to download updates and recieve product support.

Now after your product support expires if you wish to download updates or gain access to product support you can renew members access.

The reason you can not access certain product support or content is because your access to support has expired.

Peter
September 21st, 2010, 01:24 PM
Even the content I created here in the forum that I can use as a reference ?

So I pay, I create a post here, that gets resolved or not and in the future I cant see my own code ?

Sorry, but I don't think thats the way to do it.

I'm not asking for support, I want to see the code I posted myself giving a solution for a problem, because I have the exact same problem right now.

So I need to pay again to be a customer again and see my own code ?

Thanks.

Chuck S
September 21st, 2010, 01:28 PM
To see the code contents on our support forum yes you would need to renew access to support. Once your support access expires you do not have permission to see support content.

Peter
September 21st, 2010, 01:34 PM
So the support I gave to others for free, now will costs me ?

Really ?

A new customer helps 1000 users and after his year expires, you own all the support he offered for free and he will not be able to 1- continue helping 2- See his own posts and code.

Really ?

Chuck S
September 21st, 2010, 01:38 PM
Peter any content posted on our support site is our sites priviledged content does not matter who posted it. This policy your referring to has been in place many years now. My post you have been referred to dates back to 2005. I see we have discussed our members support policy several times now over the past 6 months so this policy is not new to you.

Any content outside the general forums which everyone has access to is locked to verified customers who have access to product support.

If you are no longer a customer entitled to access the support content then yes this means you will not be able to see locked code regardless of who posted it.

Peter
September 21st, 2010, 01:48 PM
Well I have 2 posts in the last 6 months, including this one. If you mean by several times this 2 posts, including this one, then yes.

My bad not seeing the last post that I asked why I have no longer acces to post in the forum, but with this post I confirm the why.

Thanks.

Chuck S
September 21st, 2010, 02:10 PM
No problem