PDA

View Full Version : Wordpress Login

rickvr
September 16th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Hi Chuck,

I tested it and it only works if you login/logout of photopost. If you login/logout of wordpress, it does not login/logout of photpost.

I posted here as I do not have permission to post to the annoucement forum.

Chuck S
September 16th, 2010, 04:28 PM
If I log in here

Omegatron.net | Just another WordPress site (http://www.omegatron.net/)

then natigate to

A community photo gallery - Omegatron Gallery (http://www.omegatron.net/gallery/index.php)

I am most definately logged in but thanks I will keep an eye on it

rickvr
September 16th, 2010, 10:36 PM
I figured out the issue. It works as long as the www subdomain is present, and does not work without the subdomain.

Chuck S
September 16th, 2010, 10:40 PM
well wordpress doesn't have cookie settings that I see so yes you need to use the urls I gave.

TheComputerGuy
September 26th, 2010, 09:50 AM
This might be a very nice integration. Any chance of displaying some images from photopost on wordpress?

Chuck S
September 26th, 2010, 10:51 AM
well there are various random image block in the mod forum one could use I suppose.

Displaying content in wordpress would have to follow whatever rules or guidelines wordpress puts down and it is always a code mod since we are talking content outside our actual application.

I can't specifically tel you how to create modules in wordpress as I have never looked into that. I just dove into how to integrate the logins.

DerekG
October 31st, 2010, 02:51 PM
Chuck, that is pretty awesome. Any idea when you will release the bridge for testing? I'm chomping at the bit to get rid of my really, really, really old PHPNuke site and don't feel like going to Joomla or Drupal.

Chuck S
October 31st, 2010, 05:55 PM
well if your a current customer with members access I may be able to send you an unsupported working module but as to when I might release something with the default code it will be a little while.

DerekG
October 31st, 2010, 07:03 PM
Yessir. Am current again (as of 1 minute ago) since I need to do an upgrade to Photopost Pro anyway. Unsupported is fine. Would be happy to be a gineau pig for testing or just share any tweaks.

Chuck S
October 31st, 2010, 07:43 PM
well send us an email through the contact link and I will see about getting you the module.