PDA

View Full Version : Classified mod for IPB?

246dino
September 2nd, 2010, 04:07 PM
We switched from VBB to IPB. Previous to the switch we had a mod in our classifieds that would show the photo of the item on left side of post in the index page. Members want to know if there are photos of item in the post. Will your mod work on IPB 3.1? Thanks for your help.

Chuck S
September 2nd, 2010, 04:47 PM
Not sure what you mean by classifieds mod.

Our classifieds application does work with invisionboard loigin.

246dino
September 2nd, 2010, 07:45 PM
Thanks for your quick reply Chuck. I am really not interested in having the people upload photos directly into our server. I more or less need something that's is going to arrange thumbnails on the index page for the classifieds. Something like A community photo gallery - Body Piercing and Jewellery Picture Gallery (http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gallery/) in your gallery.

Do you have someone that is using your classifieds on IP Board software?

Thanks for your help.

Chuck S
September 2nd, 2010, 07:50 PM
by the very nature of the applications images are uploaded to your server whether it be a gallery or classifieds

We have customers that use invisionboard with our software sure.

246dino
September 2nd, 2010, 09:25 PM
A Link?

246dino
September 2nd, 2010, 10:25 PM
Just looking at your classifieds with Vipers. How is your classified software going to work with my layout and design? I'm assuming that the background and the look can be changed? Are you able to limit how many photographs or the size of the photos that members can upload? I'm really interested but would love to see other websites using it just kind of see how it looks and feels. I would most likely have you install it. Classifieds are a very big part of our forums. I want to make sure that I purchase the right software for the job. Thanks

Chuck S
September 3rd, 2010, 07:59 AM
The classifieds will work with your invisionboard login and css colors of the forum if you want. The layout of the classifieds is everything from the classifieds menu down to the forum footer in that vb site you just remove the vb header footer you see what our program looks like