PDA

View Full Version : No access to support

keithk
June 30th, 2010, 12:30 PM
I purchased my upgrade yesterday and ran through the upgrade process. Unfortunately my gallery is now completely broken, and not working. I need access to post in the support forums. Not sure why, but I have no access.

I sent 2 emails about the problem and haven't heard anything back yet.

Let me know when I can post questions, currently I can't log into Admin (tells me I'm not a valid adminstrator or moderator), no thumbnails other than a stock "no thumbnail" graphic, and the error below when I try to log in as admin.

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home2/power/public_html/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 4075

Thanks in advance.

Chuck S
June 30th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Verification is pretty much something you do here there is an announcement at the top of most all forums here about verification.

PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : Before You Buy (http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html)

Now as long as you have members access to download and obtain support all you need to do is set your email here to match the email on your license. You can then post in the support forums on any issues you have.