PDA

View Full Version : Need verified memeber access

opelgtman
June 25th, 2010, 04:24 PM
I've had a photopost pro license for several years now. I've updated my email to reflect my domain but I still do not have access to the private forums. I sent an email a few days ago and one today but I've yet to hear anything.

How do I get access to the private forums and be able to ask questions on the forum?

Chuck S
June 25th, 2010, 08:00 PM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : Before You Buy (http://www.photopost.com/forum/before-you-buy/announcements.html)

I do not see any unanswered emails so maybe the response went to a spam filter

Anyway the thread above should explain how to be a verified customer most likely your access to download the code and receive product support has lapsed.

opelgtman
June 25th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Ok, so you have to have download access to the memebers area then I take it. I thought it was just if you owned a license.

Thanks.

Chuck S
June 25th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Right off our site

One owned license grants you the right to run one software installation on one domain for an unlimited time, and purchasing an owned license gives you access to our members download area and support for one year.

You own your license forever sure however you get one year of access to new code and product support.

opelgtman
June 29th, 2010, 01:51 PM
What do you need in order to access The Mod Corner?

Chuck S
June 29th, 2010, 02:33 PM
To renew members access. The mod corner is a space we reserve for verified members.