PDA

View Full Version : time to wait after paying

jupp11
June 22nd, 2010, 11:23 AM
Hello,

i payed 1 PhotoPost Pro / vBGallery License for $ 129,- last Saturday via paypal -Order Number: techimo-22692. And you got the money in time...

I only got a mail - you need 1 buisiness day or less - to give new customers access to the download area.

Is this normal, that i got no acces since yet? No Response of the Order Status? No tracking number?

greets

jupp11

Chuck S
June 22nd, 2010, 12:51 PM
My suggestion is you contact customer service through the contact us link in the header.

Your license has most likely already been issued and your email to you went to your spam filter or customer service asked you a question about your order and has not recieved a reply from you. That is the only way you would not have your information by now.

Usually a spam issue.

jupp11
June 22nd, 2010, 01:45 PM
Usually a spam issue.

Sorry, there is no spamfilter in my webmail-account. And i got the purchase-e-mail at the same account.

I wrote this problem to
orders@photopost.com
and
sales@photopost.com

there is no answer until this time.

I don't understand this problems because this is not my first online-transaction. The others need seconds, maybe minutes. But not 3 or more days without reaction.

I think, the badest way to solve this problem, is to cancel this deal and order the money back via paypal.

:mad:

greets

jupp11

Chuck S
June 22nd, 2010, 03:40 PM
what email would you have used on purchase? Our support site here is not our customer service center so there is very little I can solve for you here. They should respond to any email sent to them.

jupp11
June 23rd, 2010, 09:44 AM
The problem is solved via paypal clearing site.

I got no mails - i don't know why. But they send me the member account via paypal-clearing-site.

jupp

Chuck S
June 23rd, 2010, 11:52 AM
okay yes I saw the conversation and saw they issued the license 4 days ago.