PDA

View Full Version : Cannot post, but, I am a verified customer

gholsie
June 14th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Hi guys,

Wasn't sure where to send this because ChuckS is no longer accepting PM's, but, I am a verified customer and I cannot post to the classifieds forums. I am paid up in my licenses, but, I have multiple licenses. I just upgraded my classifieds and my photopost, but, will be letting my reviewpost expire as we aren't seeing much use on our forum.

I have a question about the classifieds module, but, need to post it there if I can.

Mike

Chuck S
June 14th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Mike being a verified customer means you have current members access to post for support and download the code.

If you are sure you have members access to recieve product support please check the email used here and make sure it matches a license that has current members access.

gholsie
June 15th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Hi Chuck,
Just checked and emails match. I have multiple licenses here. Maybe that's messing it up? Anyway, my title also says I'm verified but I simply cannot post in the classifieds forum. I want to make a move with my classifieds, and I'm all paid up on my dues so I figured I could ask a question in the how do I forum.

Mike

Chuck S
June 15th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Mike you show as verified to me now so I assume there was an issue with your email or your renewal if you just renewed that takes 24 hours.

gholsie
June 15th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Mike you show as verified to me now so I assume there was an issue with your email or your renewal if you just renewed that takes 24 hours.

Hi Chuck,

Looks like all of my licenses were actually expired. I didn't realize this, so, my apologies. I renewed the license and I can now post in the "how do I" forum...

Thanks for the help!

Mike

Chuck S
June 16th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Yep that will do it ;)