PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPost Support

Rideharder
May 7th, 2010, 01:39 PM
I'm totally confused.....:confused:

Clearly in the picture now you can see that there is an upgrade to 2.5.1...

Sales Form: 2.5.1

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/9100/photepost.jpg

Hello

Right I do not beleive there is any upgrade here. You simply reimport the product to get that FIXED plugin for that security release.

Thank you,

Chuck Scannell
PhotoPost Support

Chuck S
May 7th, 2010, 02:21 PM
As I said there was no announcement made of 2.51 there is a download yes. However that download should be the same as 2.5 only a fixed plugin as I pointed you to already.

There is no upgrade script to run just reimport the actual product so you can get the updated plugin which you even commented on in this thread.

http://www.photopost.com/forum/general-discussion/142588-potential-sql-injection.html

I am really confused here because you say in that thread everything is taken care of there.

What is it your really asking?

If you have downloaded 2.51 already you simply run the install script select the option to reimport the plugin that will update your code with the new plugin or you may manually insert the plugin contents by downloading the plugin there and update that one plugin.

That is the only change to vbgallery 2.5 to 2.51

Rideharder
May 7th, 2010, 03:59 PM
I am very aware of the Potential SQL Injection because that's what happened to me..

As you can see in the picture I supplied
Why does that say there is a newer version of Photospost VBGallery available 2.51?

I upgraded and it still says there is a new version available 2.51, this is very confusing and can mislead a lot of people..

Chuck S
May 7th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Thats just an news announcement it should say that. Thats a news announcement we broadcast so users know what the latest version is.

It by no way means you dont have the correct version as stated the only change was the plugin nothing else changed.

Rideharder
May 7th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Okie I got it..

Thanks for your time..

Chuck S
May 7th, 2010, 07:43 PM
;) enjoy your weekend not the first time someone was confused by news announcements.