PDA

View Full Version : Fatal error: Allowed memory size in ..../image-inc.php

mvandiermen
May 4th, 2010, 10:39 AM
Hello,
We have a purchased PhotoPost, but I don't have the email address as it was purchased in 2007 by the old developer or owner so I cant post this in the Support section.

I have fond lots of similar posts about my problem but I was wondering if anyone can make some sugestions or help identify what is causing the error that has been occurring only in the last 6 months:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3396 bytes) in /home/scrapest/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 116

PhotoPost 6.02
Ideal Papercraft - Main Index (http://www.idealpapercraft.com.au/gallery)
old address when setup was Ideal Papercraft - Main Index (http://www.thescrapbookestablishment.com.au/gallery)

It is reported that it happens intermittently on small sized images

Also one person reported this error:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. ..

Chuck S
May 4th, 2010, 11:35 AM
I would suggest you contact the license owner as they would be the person that can obtain product support as long as there members area access is current.

Right now if I look at our system I am not finding a license for that domain

idealpapercraft.com.au

Therefore I will have to pass this on to license enforcement for research and validity of the licensing.

Freddy_BdV
May 4th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Hello, I'm new in this forum and hope getting practical help. Thank's in advance.

We took over "teneriffa-forum.net" 6 month ago together with all software and content. If needed I can send you the former and current vBulletin account numbers. Please give me a hint, so far.

Present State: vBulletin Version 3.7.3 / PhotoPost Version 6.2 / PHP Versions 5.2.12, 4.4.9, 5.3.1 / mySQL Version 5.0.51a /

From the beginning we had the problem with picture upload. We only can upload one photo, each. If I configure e.g. two oder five photos as a bulky upload the system runs into a Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 83886080 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3712 bytes) in /www/htdocs/w00c0667/tf/teneriffa-fotos/image-inc.php on line 116. Only by use of the administrator account combined with IE8 browser it is possible to upload e.g. five photos.

I've already filled in the commands into pp-inc.php:
ini_set("memory_limit", "80M");
ini_set("max_execution_time", 0);
... with absolutely no effect.

Can I get any solution for this annoying problem?

Attached: pp-inc.php & image-inc.php as ZIP

Chuck S
May 4th, 2010, 05:51 PM
I have removed our files from the forum here. Please refrain from posting our php code publically like that.

Please read the PhotoPost License Agreement at PhotoPost Photo Gallery License Agreement (http://www.photopost.com/phplicense.html), specifically “License fees are non-refundable and this license is non-transferable.” Licenses cannot be sold, transferred, traded, or gifted, and cannot be included as part of a website sale. The original owner retains the rights to the license, and is free to reinstall elsewhere. The new website owner must purchase a license of her own for the existing installation to be compliant with the Agreement. The existing installation, though, may remain intact (it would not need to be uninstalled/reinstalled) if the new owner purchases a license in her own name.

Freddy_BdV
May 5th, 2010, 02:02 PM
Sorry for posting the files. I planned it as a reference for trouble shooting. Unfortunately the License Agreement is against our contract of taking over the domain. It included all assets "as it is/was". From there I need discussing this item first with the seller before I can continue my request or accept this new to me conditions. I'll soon come back to this item.

Chuck S
May 5th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Yes please discuss that with the seller because obviously your contract with him by no means overrides our software licensing.

At the moment your site is in violation of our licensing agreement because there is domain authorized under our licenses to run at idealpapercraft.com.au so this matter will need to be rectified very soon.