PDA

View Full Version : Problem with new install

Johnnie
February 27th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Edit: fixed my editing config-int.php to correct forum path

I am installing a clean version of PPPro7.01 with a new version of VB4.02. The PPPro 7.01 admincp gives me these errors :

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/johnnie6/public_html/Photopost701/header-inc.php on line 57

Warning: require(./global.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/johnnie6/public_html/Photopost701/header-inc.php on line 58

Warning: require(./global.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/johnnie6/public_html/Photopost701/header-inc.php on line 58

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/johnnie6/public_html/Photopost701/header-inc.php on line 58

In my limited experience, I've checked for the global.php file in the Photopost folder and it does not exist. The files were uploaded in bulk and the global file was not there. Suggestions?

Thanks,
Johnnie

Chuck S
February 27th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Yep as long as you specify the correct server path to forum asked on the install script or self edit the config-int.php file with all the correct info then things should load fine.