PDA

View Full Version : verified customer access

mnm85
January 25th, 2010, 07:47 PM
why cannot i access and post in the forums? i am a verified customer and requesting to get access....

Chuck S
January 25th, 2010, 08:04 PM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : General Discussion (http://www.photopost.com/forum/general-discussion/announcements.html)

That should assist you the forum email must match a license email with current members access for you to be a verified customer.

mnm85
January 25th, 2010, 09:49 PM
i have recently changed my email, how can i go about doing it in the members area? i cannot see anywhere that i could do that... i have already updated the email on this forum.

Chuck S
January 26th, 2010, 05:28 AM
well you can send an email through the contact us link but make sure to send it from your email that you purchased the license through for faster processing otherwise you will need to go through the verification process. ;)

AllenAyres
January 30th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Chuck, I have this account and another one (imported_AllenAyres) - the imported account uses my email address (AllenAyres@gmail.com) to which I have 5 licenses attached. This account isn't a "verified customer" and the other account, when I try to post says:

"You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Can you merge the 2 accounts and check on the ban? Not sure why I'd be banned after being a multi-license holder about as long as you have been :)

ETA: longer ;)

Chuck S
January 30th, 2010, 11:07 PM
Try it now.

AllenAyres
January 31st, 2010, 08:13 AM
Thank you Chuck, very appreciated :)

Chuck S
January 31st, 2010, 08:38 AM
Glad to help Allen let me know if you need anything else.