PDA

View Full Version : License Renewal

Crow
January 22nd, 2010, 09:04 PM
I just renewed my 3 year old account LOL, and I know that all orders are verified, but I'd like to know if they are done during the weekends or only during weekdays? I'd like to get my copy so that I can start modding it to fit my needs.

Thanks.B=0

Chuck S
January 22nd, 2010, 09:11 PM
they do orders 365 days a year ;)

Crow
January 22nd, 2010, 10:47 PM
Well I got my email saying I have member account access, but how do I get access to the protected areas of the forums?

Chuck S
January 23rd, 2010, 04:48 AM
You would follow the announcement on the top of every forum about becoming verified.

Essentially you need to ensure your forum email here matches your license email on the valid license to become verified.

Managor
March 9th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Essentially you need to ensure your forum email here matches your license email on the valid license to become verified.

hmmm... is there a problem if I changed my mail address after I've been verified? I think there is a possibility to change the license mail address into my new mail address?

Chuck S
March 9th, 2010, 03:46 PM
You would need to email sales and have them update your license information. If your not emailing from the email on the license ensure to provide enough info to validate yourself as the license owner.

cherrycola
May 30th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Its pretty sick that you want to charge license holders $39 a year to access information supplied by other users!

Chuck S
May 30th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Our policy has always been the same you get one year support and members access with a license. Thus if you wish to access the support forums you would have to renew members access.