PDA

View Full Version : Want to charge members for their Classifieds post

LoSasso
January 14th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Hi Everyone

Before I purchase, was wondering if i can charge members before they post. Not planing to do it in the beginning but eventually that will be an option.

If answer is Yes - what payment integrations i can have.

Chuck S
January 14th, 2010, 07:48 PM
Hello

You can charge members per ad they post or you can setup subscriptions where members pay you a flat fee per timeperiod to post ads.

The payment processors are paypal, authorize.net, moneybookers and worldpay although most people use paypal.

jimsflies
January 27th, 2010, 01:17 PM
To follow this up with a similar question...can you do both? Have a usergroup that is a subscription based and then per ad charge for other usergroups?

Also can certain classified ad categories be exempt from charges or have different rates?

Also is it possible to have sliding scale of rates based on listing price of item sold?

Chuck S
January 27th, 2010, 01:45 PM
YES

Categories can be set for payment or not and have any rate they wish per category

No.

jimsflies
January 27th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Another question if a usergroup is enabled to post ads based on subscription, can a maximum number of ads be specified? For example a subscribing member would be allowed to post up to 10 ads per month?

Chuck S
January 27th, 2010, 04:57 PM
yes there is a max ads setting for usergroups to post. It is an absolute max ads allowed setting.

LoSasso
January 31st, 2010, 09:40 PM
Thank you for your answers - it looks like this product will be a good fit good for our needs. I will be contacting you soon for purchasing and installing the software.

Chuck S
February 1st, 2010, 10:17 AM
No problem let us know if you need anything else.