PDA

View Full Version : Do I need to upgrade?

flyaddict
December 29th, 2009, 01:10 PM
I came home this week to find a few errors. I am running 6.1 still and I have made no changes at all. Must I upgrade to make this go away?

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/xxx/public_html/gallery/adm-misc.php on line 1117

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/xxx/public_html/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 1289

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/xxx/public_html/gallery/inc_photopost.php on line 128

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/xxx/public_html/gallery/inc_photopost.php on line 143

Chuck S
December 29th, 2009, 09:17 PM
where is this error at? I mean inc_photopost.php is an old modification file and never called directly in our program so not sure why you would be recieving that error in conjunction with all those others.

Chuck S
December 29th, 2009, 09:18 PM
have you checked your database to make sure everything is there and nothing has crashed?

flyaddict
December 30th, 2009, 07:51 AM
That is showing on my VB home page.

I turned off the plug-in on my VB page and the error is gone.

The others remain on my photopost page

Chuck S
December 30th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Can you tell me what those lines are in those respective files? We dont have 6.1 lieing around so that I can see what those lines are.

I would suspect though if I had to venture a guess one of your mysql tables is crashed and needs to be repaired in mysql like I posted above.

flyaddict
December 30th, 2009, 08:47 AM
pp-inc.php line 1289

while ( $category = mysql_fetch_row($boards) )

pp-inc.php line 5058

list( $cache['stats']['posttotal'] ) = mysql_fetch_row($totalv);

This is 2 lines anyway.

when I enter the admin panel I get this one.

adm-misc.php on line 1117

list( $posttotal ) = mysql_fetch_row($totalc);

No idea what happened. I never touched anything.

Chuck S
December 30th, 2009, 01:33 PM
well maybe possibly based on those errors your categories table is crashed in mysql? Can you use phpmyadmin to check?

REPAIR TABLE pp_categories;

flyaddict
December 30th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Ran a query and it says status OK. Doesn't seem to do anything.

How do I know if it has crashed? Thanks for your help by the way.

Chuck S
December 30th, 2009, 02:57 PM
If your using phpmyadmin you should see if any tables are crashed.

You can repair all tables also.

flyaddict
December 30th, 2009, 06:58 PM
I repaired all and nothing changed.

Chuck S
December 30th, 2009, 08:06 PM
If you set the debug option to 2 in the pp_settings table and view your photopost what error is displayed?

This is what we really need to know is the real error.

flyaddict
December 30th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Am I supposed to change settings from 0 to 2 or optionorder from 27 to 2?

you just said option. This is table 174?

If it was the first one this came up.

We're sorry, but the system experienced an unrecoverable error. Please try again later.

Script:

Query: SELECT c.id, c.description, c.catorder, c.photos, c.posts, c.catdepth, p.id, p.bigimage, p.cat, p.approved, p.user, p.userid, p.date, p.width, p.height, p2.bigimage, p2.cat, p2.storecat, p2.userid, p2.width, p2.height, com.username, com.id, com.date, com.photo FROM pp_categories c LEFT JOIN pp_photos p ON c.lastphoto=p.id LEFT JOIN pp_photos p2 ON c.thumbnail=p2.id LEFT JOIN pp_comments com ON com.id=c.lastpost ORDER BY c.catorder ASC

Result: Table 'XXXXX_XX.pp_comments' doesn't exist

Database handle: Resource id #22

Chuck S
December 31st, 2009, 10:13 AM
Okay well there is most definately your first step to your issue.

Your comments table is either corrupt or just plain missing. Do you have your 6.1 download code just try simply doing an install into the same database and table prefix photopost is already installed in and see if this gets your running.

flyaddict
December 31st, 2009, 01:44 PM
Thanks so much Chuck! You rock!

That was it. I looked in my database and the comments table just got up and vanished. How does that happen? Anyway. All square now. I got my renewal also... Thx so much.

Chuck S
December 31st, 2009, 02:49 PM
glad to assist happy new year