PDA

View Full Version : do not have permission to access this page

saj716
December 22nd, 2009, 12:25 PM
Check,
Thanks for the earlier reply. I went to click on the link you had put in your post and I'm getting the

saj716, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

I also tried to reply, and got
the same thing.
I checked and it shows I am a "verified customer" and it shows under my un

What caused this?

Thank you
Scott
saj716

Chuck S
December 22nd, 2009, 04:46 PM
Scott

please read the announcement on how to become verified at the top of all the forums. Your forum email must match the license email of a license that has members access for you to be verified so you can obtain product support.

saj716
December 22nd, 2009, 05:21 PM
Okay, weird, I know it said "Verified Customer" under my un, but now it doesn't.
Thanks

saj716
December 22nd, 2009, 05:40 PM
I know why. I changed my original forum email address to one I use more often, so the confirmed email address was still in the system for awhile until it updated with my other email address which was not my verified email address.

I noticed the "The update script runs every hour so once you do this you will properly show up on our forums with the tag under your name in posts.", so this would also work in reverse in which I had a confirmed address which I've used for years and years and updated it to a newer address, and that put me out of the "confirmed customer", but took awhile to do so.

saj716
December 22nd, 2009, 07:21 PM
Thanks again for the reply.

I seem to be having an error.

-I uploaded the files from the Zip file to the pp directory
-made the change to the admin-misc.php file (and uploaded it)
-Clicked on the Generate vbulletin plugin xml
-Then I click on the "Generate XML File" button"
and I get the following...

Warning: fopen(/usr/www/users/saj716/a_custompaintforum/gallery/product-pppro.xml) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/www/users/saj716/a_custompaintforum/gallery/adm-plugin.php on line 63

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/www/users/saj716/a_custompaintforum/gallery/adm-plugin.php on line 65

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/www/users/saj716/a_custompaintforum/gallery/adm-plugin.php on line 66
File product-pppro.xml created

Even though it says the file was created , this is what was in the file

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: readfile(product-pppro.xml) [<a href='function.readfile'>function.readfile</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/usr/www/users/saj716/a_custompaintforum/gallery/download.php</b> on line <b>6</b><br />

I use 4.0

Let me know what you think the problem could be.

Thanks again Chuck!
Scott

Chuck S
December 22nd, 2009, 08:10 PM
You can try creating a blank file with that name in the gallery directory and set the permissions to 777 and retry but please post mod questions in the actual mod threads since they are not a function of product support or the support forums. ;)

TheComputerGuy
December 24th, 2009, 02:37 PM
I can't post in any other forum either.

Chuck S
December 24th, 2009, 02:47 PM
PhotoPost Community - Announcements in Forum : General Discussion (http://www.photopost.com/forum/general-discussion/announcements.html)

This should assist you

TheComputerGuy
December 24th, 2009, 03:26 PM
I renewed my photopost license. I am currently using my email that is current with that photopost license.

So what's the deal?

Merry Christmas, btw.

Chuck S
December 24th, 2009, 03:46 PM
has customer service processed your order ;)