View Full Version : Problems translating
December 22nd, 2009, 11:01 AM
I have just upgraded from photopost classifieds 2.6 to 3.21. I have two issues:
1.- during db upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1 I obtained the following error:
Error performing MySQL command: INSERT INTO pp_adtypes VALUES (4, 'Business', 0)
Error: Duplicate entry '4' for key 1
2.- when I try to translate using the phrases editor changes are not saved.
December 22nd, 2009, 11:52 AM
1. Okay well that would see to tell me you already ran that upgrade ;)
2. Are you hitting the radio button next to the phrase line APPROVE CHANGES before you hit submit. By default these are set for phrases to remain the same you must select approve changes. There is no issue with this functionality if performed correctly.
December 23rd, 2009, 09:19 AM
Hello Chuck, thank you for your fast response.
1. Do I have to do something with this error?
2. Even if I hit that radio button nothing is changed.
December 23rd, 2009, 10:02 AM
2. You can send us via the contact us link in our header the ftp info url and admin login. As seen on my test look at search link on menubar I did a simple test by putting bold tags around the phrase it changes fine
Main Index - PhotoPost Classifieds (http://www.reeftalk.com/classifieds/index.php)
December 23rd, 2009, 10:23 AM
Ok. I have just done that.
December 23rd, 2009, 10:26 AM
No problem will let you know if I need anything else.
December 23rd, 2009, 12:25 PM
Main Index - e-mergencia.com (http://www.e-mergencia.com/anunciosclasificados/index.php)
Your not hitting the radio box approve changes after changing your string and then hitting submit.
Your site works fine you can clearly see I searched for string home. I placed bold tags around home and saved it and look at your site.
December 29th, 2009, 12:13 PM
I promess you that I am doing it that way and nothing happens. Yes, I can see that you changed Home to Bold, but I cannot... weird thing
December 29th, 2009, 12:17 PM
it was my fault... I was trying to change the second column (original) that cannot be changed...
Thank you for your efforts and excuseme for the foolishness
December 29th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Not a problem yes the original is there for default purposes for you to copy and paste incase you mess something up. You need to edit the phrase window.
vBulletin® v3.8.1, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.