PDA

View Full Version : How to become verified?

sonnyking
December 20th, 2009, 01:00 PM
I had a problem installing the classifieds. I would like to post in the coorect place but I am not a verified customer.. cant find where or how to do this? can someone lead me in the right direction to become verified?

Chuck S
December 20th, 2009, 06:13 PM
To become verified to post for support you must have current members access and your forum email must match the email on file for the license.

sonnyking
December 20th, 2009, 10:26 PM
ok..done. I have members access and my email for my forum username matchs my on for the license..still no access. do I need to request it?

Chuck S
December 21st, 2009, 06:36 AM
You most definately show as verified to me

RaceJunkie
December 21st, 2009, 08:56 PM
What if you have two different emails? I have one license with one email and another linked in with a different email.. Both emails I no longer use only forward them to my new email in case something gets sent there. Is there a way to get my email changed as I only see one entry for email in the forums.

Chuck S
December 22nd, 2009, 01:42 AM
You can send customer service an email about updating emails on a license but to be verified here your forum email must match the email on a license that has members access.

lovemyjob
January 6th, 2010, 05:54 PM
I made one post yesterday in forum to implement verification process... but the post seems to be gone and I don't have the tag under my name. Do I need to post in certain forum for it? (I wouldn't think so.. but just in case)

ETA: Looks like it worked by posting here. :) Thanks!

Chuck S
January 6th, 2010, 09:40 PM
The cron job takes time to take effect. ;)