PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPost Pro 7.0 Final Released 12-11-2009

Chuck S
December 11th, 2009, 11:24 PM
====================
VERSION UPDATE: 7.00
====================

PhotoPost 7.0 is a major update with new new features our users have requested.

New features:

. Support for vBulletin 4.0

. SEO Optimized URLs (requires .htaccess file), finally addresses and resolves duplicate content issues
. Single URLs for images
. 301 redirects to SEO pages for spider and normal URLs
. SEO URLs enabled in Admin -> Edit Settings -> Global Options (choices are none, spider, seo)
. Multimedia thumbnails (requires ffmpeg, not included)
. Includes thumbnail rebuilds (path the ffmpeg set in Admin -> Edit Settings -> Global Options)
. Updated Gallery and Photo pages

New file

.htaccess (only required if you are planning on using SEO URLs)

Upgraded files

/*.php (except config-inc.php.NEW, config-int.php.NEW, inc_features.php, inc_photopost.php)

forums/photopost.php (you only need this file if you are using the internal registration system)

languages/*.php (you only need the file that corresponds to your language)

templates/*.tmpl
templates/vb3enhanced/*.tmpl

js/* (all files)

images/*.png
images/*.gif

You will need to run the upgrade.php script after updating your files.

For the new SEO urls make sure to do the following before proceeding.

Unix Servers: Rename the HTACCESS file in the downloaded code to .htaccess and make sure that is placed in your photopost directory before turning on SEO urls and mod rewrite must be enabled on the server.

Windows Servers: To enable SEO urls on a windows server you must have an ISAPI rewrite manager installed and enter the contents of the HTACCESS file included in the download to your ISAPI rewrite manager.

South Fork
December 12th, 2009, 01:04 AM
Cool. Updated my license a couple days ago. If one of you are still around can you check on why my member area doesn't display the download yet?

Thanks!
South Fork

Chuck S
December 12th, 2009, 05:04 AM
If your referring to your actual renewal you will need to wait for customer service to process it. Sorry I dont handle order processing in any manner.