PDA

View Full Version : Migrated to New server by Dreamhost(help)

TheMPPC
October 18th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Migrated over to new server had some thumbnail issues where they didn't display. But I fixed in the admin page had to remove /.server/ name on everything I could find. I need to know (novice here) what I need to fix to repair error below. This occurs when uploading images to the gallery. Right now you cannot upload images since it appears I still need to change something somewhere. I can get to the 'process' photo button after uploading image but when you click 'process' the below occurs.

Warning: getimagesize(/home/.griff/c17lm/themppc.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_0365.JPG) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/c17lm/themppc.com/gallery/image-inc.php on line 264

Warning: Division by zero in /home/c17lm/themppc.com/gallery/image-inc.php on line 311

Warning: copy(/home/.griff/c17lm/themppc.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_0365.JPG) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/c17lm/themppc.com/gallery/image-inc.php on line 327

Chuck S
October 18th, 2009, 12:41 PM
How about storage options have you fixed the path it there by hitting revert and save twice to load the default global options path?