PDA

View Full Version : commission mod? where can i see pp classifieds templates?

1nc0gn1t0
September 26th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Hello

1) Before buying photpost classifieds, i'd like to know if it does exist a "commission" mod? it's a very nice and important thing for me

2) where can i see what look like the templates for ppclassifieds if we don't integrate it with vbulletin?

thank you

Chuck S
September 26th, 2009, 09:25 PM
1. I would not know what mods are available for the product since those are outside the actual supported code.

2. The templates are the same no matter what the integration. vb integration means we load the vb header and footer. In some forum integrations the css colors are different but the templates themselves never change for any integration what you see is what you get.

Main Index - PhotoPost Classifieds (http://www.photopost.com/classifieds/)

Take off your header footer the application is classifieds.

1nc0gn1t0
September 27th, 2009, 08:09 AM
for the mods where can i fina listing or some samples of avaible mods ? What is for the "mods" private section of this forum if there is no mods there?

Chuck S
September 27th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Mods are not for non customers therefore it is locked only to customers. Mods are not something our company supports they are simply things other users have done and we have provided a place for them to post them.

I personally have never seen a commission mod or know what you mean by that. Our software collects a payment to place an ad to the site that you charge and users can buy the ad and pay the seller if the seller elects thats how the software works.

1nc0gn1t0
September 27th, 2009, 04:46 PM
ok, i'll go for vbclassified which offer a commission plugin then.

Thx
Bye

Chuck S
September 27th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Glad to assist

ktmtalk
November 4th, 2009, 11:06 AM
I personally have never seen a commission mod or know what you mean by that.

the site owner gets a percentage of the listing price as commission when a listing sells.

Chuck S
November 4th, 2009, 11:51 AM
yeah old thread ;)