PDA

View Full Version : error happening...need help

Da GoTTi
September 20th, 2009, 10:24 PM
i dont know why, out of nowhere i am starting to have a issue with the gallery.

i am getting this error when i have the thumbnails view on forumhome and in profile i get a error, but when i check the gallery itself it loads fine, only loading the thumbnails on forumhome and profile are giving errors.

here is the forumhome error:

Database error in vBulletin 3.8.1:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT imageid, images.title, images.description, filename, thumbname, originalname, extension, images.catid ,images.userid, images.username, images.title, images.views, votenum, votetotal
FROM ppgal_images AS images

WHERE valid = 1

ORDER BY RAND()
LIMIT 4;

MySQL Error : Got error -1 from storage engine
Error Number : 1030
Request Date : Sunday, September 20th 2009 @ 09:21:47 PM
Error Date : Sunday, September 20th 2009 @ 09:21:47 PM
Script : http://www.SITE.com/forums/index.php
Referrer : http://www.SITE.com/
IP Address :
Username : GoTTi
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.0.81-community-log

Running PhotoPost vBGallery 2.3

thanks for your help

Chuck S
September 21st, 2009, 06:44 AM
Well couple things to note.

1. I do not see anything wrong with the actual query seems quite valid.

2. MySQL Error : Got error -1 from storage engine......... That seems to be a direct message from mysql saying it has an issue not specifically the actual query. As to what -1 is I can not say as I dont see anything on that. 127 error would example be out of space.

3. Just an fyi to consider version 2.3 of vbGallery is not compatible with vbulletin 3.8 series so I dont know what types of other issues you might encounter.

Da GoTTi
October 1st, 2009, 11:29 PM
can you do me a favor and delete edit the thread and remove my IP from the post or just delete the thread all together. thanks

Chuck S
October 2nd, 2009, 12:13 AM
I removed the IP

Da GoTTi
October 2nd, 2009, 12:41 PM
gracias. i would like to renew my subscription but i dont really see a renewal price. is there one or is it just another full price for renewal?

Da GoTTi
October 2nd, 2009, 12:41 PM
oh wait a second, i see it. is that the $39 renewal option i would choose?

Chuck S
October 2nd, 2009, 01:30 PM
Yes that is the members renewal option you want. ;)

Da GoTTi
October 3rd, 2009, 10:07 PM
Well couple things to note.
3. Just an fyi to consider version 2.3 of vbGallery is not compatible with vbulletin 3.8 series so I dont know what types of other issues you might encounter.

how so? its been working fine with no issues? what kinda of problems could i run into?

is the current version of photopost compatible with vb 3.8? and will it be for the 4 series?

Chuck S
October 3rd, 2009, 10:26 PM
The versions of vbgallery and what versions of vbulletin they are compatible with are listed in your members area.

Our products work fine with vb 3.8 series and we will support vb4 when we can get a copy of that software right now there is no real work when thats out.