PDA

View Full Version : Photopost better or vbgallery?

drache
September 19th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Photopost or vbgallery use less server resources?
Can integrate photopost with vb as gallery but install vbgallery as well to make 2nd gallery/user albums?

Will both scripts work well together?

Do I need 2 license to install both scripts? or 1 license is enough?

Chuck S
September 19th, 2009, 01:08 PM
the amount of server resources all depends on the features used and space used etc etc

As far as installing both you need 2 licenses.

One owned license grants you the right to run one software installation on one domain for an unlimited time, and purchasing an owned license gives you access to our members download area and support for one year.

drache
September 19th, 2009, 11:02 PM
I have 2 licenses. I actually bought my 2nd license 1 year ago and didn't have time to set it up yet. :) photopost is a good script It helped us to generate alot traffic. but recently my site is runing quite slow but I think that's because it's got too much traffics than the server can handle. But I do hope that future photopost and vbgallery can improve on using less server resources so that we don't have to always upgrade the servers

Also I want to ask Do I get discounts if I buy classifieds and reviewpost pro as well?

Chuck S
September 20th, 2009, 07:05 AM
Discounts start I beleive at three licenses and above purchased at one time. There may be a ten dollar discount on one of those licenses buying them together.