PDA

View Full Version : CanineTraining.com.au

ozidoggy
August 31st, 2009, 09:20 AM
my site uses joomla, vBulletin, Classifieds, and Photopost, and currently setting up Magento for our online shop. I use jfusion to use the vBullten login, to login in to joomla and magento. I have an rrs feed for classifieds on the homepage (joomla), that when you place your cursor over the classified ad it shows the advert with photo.

Dog & Puppy Training & Behaviour - Adelaide Australia (http://www.caninetraining.com.au)

Chuck S
August 31st, 2009, 10:56 AM
Nice little site there I am sure with the care you have taken setting it up that it will grow nicely. ;) Love dogs myself and well australia once day I will get back there to dive again

Geiri
August 31st, 2009, 11:58 AM
Yes verry nice site. I am a dog owner myself, so I sometimes visit dog related sites. Yours looks good.

Do you use Joomla 1.5?

How would you say the integration is?
I have used Subdreamer for my sites it makes a nice vb integration but the updating of that software is terrible I have been looking into changing the cms.

ozidoggy
September 3rd, 2009, 12:20 PM
Thanks guys.... Still a work in progress tho.. But then arn't all sites? :)

I find using jfusion good... I so far haven't had too many problems with it. Can be a little confusing setting up.. but so far all logins work just great!

Yes Joomla 1.5

Again thanks for the compliments...

Cheers
Mark

Chuck S
September 3rd, 2009, 12:27 PM
No problem have a good one keep up the good work.