PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Photos can be attached to a single post

Dream On
August 27th, 2009, 08:15 AM
Hello

i have searching all over the net to find a gallery that feet my need i found ubb and i use it becz it have the feature gallery and i use it as my photo gallery only and not the forums ...

so i was wondring if this feature can be in photo post

here is the example

Photo Gallery - UBB.threads Community (http://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/forums/48/1/Photo_Gallery.html)

as u can seee i can attach multi photo in one post without creating 1000 catgory so is there any chance to get this feature in photo post ?

Chuck S
August 27th, 2009, 10:38 AM
No multiple photos per post is not a feature in our gallery. I did not even know ubb had a gallery but then again its not something they sell I see its part of the actual forum code. We have two products that allow multiple images per post and thats reviewpost and classifieds. The very nature of a gallery is to have all comments about one photo the user posted. In fact I beleive ubb is unique in there thoughts about multiple images per photo posting. You might be able to modify reviewpost to your needs. I do see why your looking around for another gallery software though there features in that little gallery you use are very sparse.

Geiri
August 27th, 2009, 09:25 PM
I was actualy going to sugest this as a feature for Photopost 7..
Could it be added as a templet?

It will be great for showing many things..

Like in my garden side to show a plant photo in all 4 seassons etc..

Dream On
August 28th, 2009, 07:20 AM
is there any plan on adding this feature ?

Geiri
August 28th, 2009, 07:27 AM
is there any plan on adding this feature ?

I would not count on it. But I have suggested it... so I will cross my fingers and hope :)

Dream On
August 28th, 2009, 09:43 AM
i have found anther images hosting that also have the feature Uploader - Uploader v6 (http://www.cdupload.com/)

but it is image hosting only YYOYOYOYO DUDES! - CDude.com (http://www.celerondude.com/php-uploader-v6)

and u can grab all the bbcode for the image

Uploader - Uploader v6 (http://www.cdupload.com/public/viewset/11593)

Chuck S
August 28th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Looks to me like they are shutting down there site in September.

Dream On
August 29th, 2009, 01:27 AM
who is that shuting down their site

Chuck S
August 29th, 2009, 08:57 AM
The links you posted it says its closing in september. Not really a good sign into the future of such said software.

Dream On
August 31st, 2009, 08:02 AM
i see in other thread u guys was talking about this feature wish here is some photo of this feature

here it show one photo that have 7 set

here is the 7 set

here is also a feature that i can get the full bbcode for this set it saving our time by getting one by one

i have buy this script one year ago but the guy he is not planning to update it and he is canceling the product and will close his site very soon ... so there is no use for his script any more ... this is why i have search for something simller to that script i found ubb have the same .. but ubb have no feature in the gallery like watermark etc it is just simple gallery and they just add that feature so i hope this one going to be add here very soon and i am going to buy this verison and start with photopost

and also i would like to ask if photopost are working with smf ?

Chuck S
August 31st, 2009, 11:02 AM
See here in lies your issue. I know you like this feature ubb gallery has but simply put its not a gallery. A little side feature of the forum with one feature does not make a gallery. I did notice that on there site. Its almost like they made a little side script that can show attachments together in a forum post and called it a gallery. Our product has tons of features. Something like this may be available in the future but for now it is not. It did not moved to the suggestions forum for the developer to look at but that is where this stands.

Dream On
September 27th, 2009, 05:58 AM
This feature is very importent to me and importent for 1000 or user also .. it is very usefull and it same alot of time.. and orgnise your photo better then creating 1000 pages :)

Dream On
September 27th, 2009, 06:23 AM
if me i find someone to code this for me and add this feature i will pay for him and i will buy license